- Slightly wider than a single door, giving optimum flood-protection flexibility.
- No gaps within the door's width and no pre-soaking needed; just lay down straight from the pack, and they will expand when the water hits.
- Lightweight before absorbing and easy to handle, store and dispose of at home.
- Rip, drip and burst-resistant, double-stitched cover, giving the most durable, robust solution.
- Keep a stock ready in case of sudden flooding or leaks.
The Ab1200 is a slightly larger flood-prevention pad than the Ab1000. From our unique woven range, it will fit a standard single door snugly, leaving a small length of pad either side of the door, and offering slightly more capacity and flexibility than the single-door sized Ab1000.
Please note that Absorbeez products, just with all water-absorbent bags on the market, are unsuitable for use with brackish and seawater.
|Bags in Pack|
|Inches||47 x 8|
|Millimetres||1200 x 200|
|Height when Full|
AB1200 - Single Door and a bit more (5 pack)
- Brand: Absorbeez
- Product Code: AB1200
- Availability: In Stock